Like other specialists, there is one physician who deals with both male and female urinary tract issues and the male reproductive organs as well; He is a urologist. Similar to females, Men’s also encountering various internal problems related to genitals and often hesitate to talk about it. The Urinary System of humans comprises of bladder, urethra, ureters, kidneys, urinary tract and other men’s reproductive organs like prostate, penis, and testicles.
Urologists in Chandigarh have a thorough understanding of internal medicine, gynecology, pediatrics and other required to be the expert physician. They even perform invasive robotics and laser-assisted surgeries when needed.
Let’s first understand a bit about the organs:
Kidney specialist in Chandigarh and Urologist treat all the diseases related to both men and women. They are expert in treating men’s reproductive issues. About organs:
- Kidneys – Responsible for filtering the blood and collecting waste
- Ureters – From kidneys, urine stores in ureters, they are tubes
- Bladder – A hollow sac that is responsible for storing the urine
- Urethra – It’s a tube through which the urine travels to the bladder then comes out
- Adrenal Glands – Located on top of each kidney and extracts required hormones
- Penis (men) – It releases urine out of body and carrier of sperms
- Prostate (men) – It’s a gland located below the bladder which add liquid fluid to the sperm to make semen
- Testicles (men)- Two oval-shaped organs located inside the scrotum, which makes testosterone hormone and produces sperms.
Be quick enough to detect the symptoms of diseases and consult the top Urologists in Chandigarh immediately. Treatment taken at the proper time may save you from severe consequences.
When to see the kidney stone doctors and specialistss?
A general doctor can only treat the mild issues whereas if the problem not cured, then it’s the time to see the specialist and go through prescribed treatment.
Common Symptoms are:
- Urine contains blood
- Burning sensation
- Need to urinate several times
- Pain in the lower back, pelvis or on sides
- Trouble urinating
- Leakage of urine
- Weak Urine Flow
- Kidney stones
- Pain in stomach and liver
What treatments do they provide?
- Bladder and Urethra Treatment
- Prostate Cancer treatment
- Male genitals cancer prevention
- Urinary Dysfunction Treatment
- Stone Management
- Office Urology
- Uro Oncology
- Female Urology
Are you suffering from an ailment and looking forward to visiting the specialist?
We have done all the leg work for you. Find in Chandigarh has brought you the list of best Urologists in Chandigarh they are expert in treating all issues and kidney stones as well. They are also proficient enough in kidney transplant and related surgeries. Talk openly about the problems you are facing to the desired doctor and get the proper treatment.
The entire procedure consists of tests, medications, therapies, exercise, surgery, and correcting dislocations, followed by other diagnostic tests. Get in touch with them as soon as possible and diagnose the problem as quickly as possible. Check our above list to find the best one. All our doctors are verified beforehand, and we did the background checks for you. Everything is genuine and ensures transparency.